SBC's Mid Morning Run SBC's Mid Morning Run

The guy below me said the music was catchy!

Naturally, my song being in this makes me rate it a 10/10 and 5/5. How many miles does he go in his midmorning run? lulz

Yins 'n Yangs Yins 'n Yangs

Groundbreaking.

I'm talking about the background music.

Basic Necessities Basic Necessities

2 for effort.

It's short, and...Horribly executed. "But what about...A mother AI NO IMI WO OSHIETE!!!!!!!!!!" WHAAAAAAAA. Secondry, computer and tv come before food and drink in basic needs lmao. Lastly, quoting Big Pun, "A boy needs a father thats the most important part of his life" Clearly, a father is a basic necessity as well. Good try though Kyal.

KyleDaFox responds:

I never did like you...

Burn Stuff and Die Burn Stuff and Die

Nice game.

Simple, yet fun to play, with good graphics :D. And thanks for using my crappy loop in the title screen haha.

Ninja Stick Ninja Stick

So..Hard

That was one of the hardest games I've ever played, but after much frustration, I beat it. Somehow I couldn't stop playing...It was oddly addicting, great job. Some hittests are a little off, but it's still possible, so that's fine :)

TooLegit2Quit responds:

thanks, thats the response that I was hoping to get from everybody that plays it... I only wish that it had gotten a better score, obviously a lot of people judged off of the image or something and didn't even play it.

Hairball Hairball

Overall great game

This game is absolutely great! The 40 levels prove to give a lot of playing time, and the minigames are fun as well.. Also, the level design was very unique, and the idea of the game doesn't fail to dissappoint either. Once again, great game!

KyleDaFox responds:

Thanks, I really appreciate you giving me a 10 (even though it's against your will)
I always love hearing good comments on horribly underrated games.

{{Fading Promises}} {{Fading Promises}}

Hey it's AuraOfChaos

Nice song, I have made some songs and animations in my time too. Feel free to check 'em out. And yeah, you probably know me from 2moons. xD

Mangakyuo responds:

Hahaha awesome!
You found my stuff!
Glad you like it, thanks bro!

Lazysunday Lazysunday

Awesome

This is an amazing song. Extremely catchy!